Friday, September 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Davy!!

Yes, I know, you may not go by Davy anymore, but when I really stop and think about you as my eldest brother, Dave just won't do. Davy carried me around when I was little, convinced me to like "Pleasure Principle" just by telling me that Paula Abdul chorographed the video, calls me squirt and Liska the gremm-diggin-Finn, and Davy who argues with me constantly, but always tells me that he's proud of me. Happy late Birthday big brother, I love you.



We went to Outback for dinner on Dave's birthday, and did some clowning around as we Richards tend to do. Our server was great, and the steaks were tasty, and large. It's a good thing I have brothers to polish off the leftovers.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sister-in-law of yours sure is strange. You must have rubbed off on her these past 10 years.

sarah said...

that is a fine-looking family. and just because the sister-in-law must be veiled as part of her heritage does not make her weird. i like her cleopatra eyes.