Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's true...



...Job and I did live together for about five minutes in 1997. Everyone else on staff had returned home, but Job and I were die-hards that year, and helped out to the bitter end. When the girls staff house was rented, and I had nowhere else to go, the Shirley's sent me over to the boys staff house to live with Job, trustworthy kids that we were.

What I did first: cleaned the tub; it was revolting. And this is coming from someone who once shared a bathroom with three brothers. A house full of teenage staff boys did horrible things to that tub.
What we did most: watched television at the Shirley's house while they were on vacation, and took goofy pictures with Cassie.






It was strange living with a boy that I wasn't related to, but I'll give him this: he would shower first in the morning, and he always left the heater on for me.

4 comments:

sarah said...

job will never have it better...

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

And I always left the paper sitting on the bumper pool table for you....

in perfect order and condition.

Anonymous said...

what a true gent...

lisa d said...

for real.