Sunday, September 24, 2006

No shirt, no shoes, no service


So my very favorite sister-in-law and I went to Target today. I was throwing on some makeup and putting on my earrings as we pulled into our parking space, when I realized that I wasn't wearing any shoes. I am staying at their house in Castaic, and the shoes that I arrived in were heels, and I didn't want to be clip-clopping all over Target. I had planned on stopping by my car to grab some sandals on the way out, but i forgot. Jen offered to either take me all the way back to my car, or to run in and buy me some shoes, but after we stopped laughing at my absentmindedness, I decided to just run in and hope no one would notice.



Now, the last thing I need is another pair of shoes, and there was an employee keeping her eye on me as I was breaking the elastic that held the shoes together, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right? And they are cute.




8 comments:

sarah said...

Very cute...but the picture of you with no shoes on is cuter...

lisa d said...

it was iffy there for a second when the cashier said "uh, there's nothing in this box". i just said "i've got to break them in some time".

sarah said...

oh, and nice pedicure!







holler!!!

lisa d said...

thanks...i love how this is like our instant messenger.

thanks for the link haha

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of you without any shoes...

BLOGS RULE

barefootkangaroo said...

HUTELA!

Anonymous said...

You are my very favorite too! I love the picture of you with no shoes...you are so cute. Whoever took that picture did a great job :).

lisa d said...

indeed!

i guess there are two photographers in the family