Thursday, December 28, 2006

Click on the picture.



Go ahead, click on the picture and you will see the corner in my old neighborhood where Lakewood Drive and Lakewood Drive intersect. For years this display has been the source of much Frazier Park mocking and ridicule. I know I'm hard on the old neighborhood, but they just keep giving more and more ammunition. If you take one of the Lakewood Drives (in the direction that my Mom is pointing) down about five blocks, you'll come to the street in town called Lakewood Place.

There's a house right on the corner now- boy, would I hate giving directions.

3 comments:

jen said...

Dave looks like he's throwing a gang sign.

Who's the hunk in the gray shirt? Hook me up!!!

barefootkangaroo said...

Just unbelievable! What were they thinking?

Annie said...

That is hilarious! I love the expressions on your families faces. They could be stand up comics.
Love to you all