Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Wrong Way

Even if you are "looking for a help mate", don't do it on myspace. And don't send strangers in other states messages like this:

I first seen your smile and the beauty of your eyes, I could only imagine sharing some time with you, and having you near. For friendship first and Possibilities we may see, together we will never know, unless we be true. Will you take my friendship offer, Will you open your mind, Can we say Hello to one another, and start a friendship divine. I am here saying, I want to know you more. I saw you at a glance, and to the day I wished for a dance. to stare at your smile and your beauty, to be Lost within the falling stars. My dreams were set high, my Love and honor swept deep. To your presence i will sing, to your honor I will be. Everything all the time, into eternity

It's creepy.

7 comments:

Kelly Visel said...

What? "Everything all the time, into eternity"? Why not take his "friendship offer"?

lisa d said...

gross.

Hutch said...

So you're saying stalking random people on myspace is a deal breaker?

lisa d said...

mo' definitely.

Anonymous said...

But that sassy one-eyed picture was just too much for the poor man. Why not friendship divine? WHY NOT!

lisa d said...

so gross.

w. said...

yeah, i'm with you, lisad. creepy.