Monday, August 20, 2007

Buckle Up. It's Gonna Be A Long Post.



Our first stop after general clean up on Saturday was In-n-out for some deliciously non-dietetic burgers and fries. The ordering was a little crazy since there were eighteen of us and one envelope of cash, but it was worth it.








Then once we arrived at the church in LaVerne, we had our run of the place which included some mean fake-drum-playing,



baby Jack time,



game playing,



and some general staff weirdness.



Sunday morning after a hot night of sleeping in the dusty basement, we walked a few blocks to Old LaVerne for coffee and doughnuts. The neighborhood houses are really beautiful; we enjoyed reading their historical plaques as we meandered.





















Is that a fine-looking staff, or what?

Here are the pre-service shots.





We thought that having Jamin here for the service would give Mrs. B the perfect opportunity to take the morning off, be she declined the offer. Then, at the last minute, she requested that Jamin accompany her. Even as a non-musical by stander, I cringed at the thought of playing alongside a stranger whom I've never heard play, but she handled it beautifully.


After church we squeezed in a little lunch and ballgown time at the Ontario Hills Mall.




Our illustrious Burger King boys.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Very nice!! I like the dresses a lot!

Cameo said...

I miss staff adventures, it's the one thing that I was missing this summer, but I guess my summer was too full to enjoy all the tings that I love.