Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm Not Crazy! Institution!!



Months ago, I made a cd at the Tates'. When I finally gathered the cds that I had brought over, I stuck them into a bag with a few other random things of mine that were scattered around their house, including a box of flavored syrups for coffee. These, of course, leaked all over the cd cases as they bounced around in my trunk, leaving a sticky mess of warped liner notes. They sat in a heap on a tv tray in my dining room that I successfully ignored for all of this time.
I got into a bit of a cleaning frenzy the other day while waiting for my banana bread to bake, and I decided to finally take the cases apart, clean them, and return them to their shelves. As I stood at the sink washing the clear plastic covers, I started to wonder what an onlooker would think of this. 'Oh she's OCD for sure. Washing cd cases in the sink! What a lunatic.' Then as I inherently whipped out my camera for documentation...I realized that I may have bigger problems to worry about.

2 comments:

sharon said...

You're the one that's crazy!

INSTITUTION!

lisa d said...

YOU'RE driving me crazy!

INSTITUTION!!!