Saturday, October 27, 2007

What's The Most Important Ingredient In My Favorite Pasta? LIGHT!



When I got home from vacation my neighborhood was without power due to a few fallen trees that had taken down our power lines. It happened on Sunday night, but I didn't get back until Monday afternoon, so I had plenty of daylight hours to transfer mostly frozen food down to camp (which is on the same system as the fire station so they are never without power for more than a few seconds) and to root around my junk drawer in search of matches. I like a good power outage because it reminds me of thunderstorms when I was a kid, when we'd light tons of candles and sit around the living room listening to my Dad tell stories. When dinner time came, I cooked as I usually do, i thought, but the results were disappointing.



hmm...is there such a thing as run-on sentence anonymous?

No comments: