Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Goodbye #71!



No more coolio peacock screen door for me. On the 15th I moved the last of my things out and cleaned up shop.







On one of my last trips from apartment to parking lot I saw the Bensons getting their Christmas decorations out of a nearby building that I had never seen opened up before. It was an old shower house with cracked windows- a pretty standard defunct camp building. Leave it to me to find out on my last day at Tahquitz that each of us had storage lockers. I was consoled though by the thought that I could have had even more stuff to cart to my new place.

2 comments:

jen said...

Congratulations on moving! Hope you are enjoying your new place. Have you made everything fit? On a different topic- what is your Christmas schedule like?

lisa d said...

most of it fits. i'm still trying to figure everything out. i might be going to mexico with the youth group on the 23rd, if so i'll go up on monday??