Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One Of Our Favorite Exhibits At The Getty...

...(well, our most photographed at least) was a video installation by Nicole Cohen. We found ourselves in a white room with six white chairs. Each chair faced a video camera and a television screen on which the sitter appeared to be in one of the museum's fancy chairs that people aren't really allowed to sit in.









Each chair moved (virtually) from room to room of the museum. We all took advantage of this seat, as it was in the forefront of the room, and we were less orange and static-y.


Angelica



Rachel


Shannon

Kaitlin


We became so enamored with ourselves as part of the museum's display, that we took a group shot in this fancy room.


2 comments:

Kelly Visel said...

Oh my gosh! I have to go now! I can use this in the revision of my thesis.

lisa d said...

nice!!! it definitely made me think of you (as all chairs now do, haha)