Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Suffer From A Rare Affliction Called "I Didn't Make It From Scratch Guilt"


Very little research has been done on this disorder, however, it is thought to be congenital and is commonly found among food service workers. There is currently no known cure. One diagnosed with the disease may experience periods of latency, but symptoms are easily exacerbated by several months of youth-centered menus. In especially advanced cases of I.D.M.I.F.S.G, patients may suffer attacks in which they think that because homemade Szechuan chicken worked for a group of one hundred and thirty, that it would also be feasible for a group of two hundred and ten. Although the afflicted are not likely swayed by preemptive counsel, once the meal has been completed, sufferers will be free from identical future episodes.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

It kind of looks like fried okra. We eat that a lot here in Virgina. And by "we" I mean more the inhabitants of the state, not me personally.