Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We Got Together On Friday To Celebrate Dave's Birthday



There was cake,



spontaneous dancing,



and gifts! My brother Dave is the rare type of person for whom I can buy hefty biographies of John Adams and Ulysses S. Grant along with a book titled "Stuff White People Like" and have them be equally received. I heart Davy.



My Mom also had a present for me (we get a little backed up on birthday celebrations sometimes) thanks Mom!



We've got some very cute kids in the family! And a couple of cute moms, too!




Miranda is six months old now, and is becoming a very fun little person.




Sometimes she gets a little too excited when you make crazy faces at her, and she scratches,

but I'm sure this stage will be short lived.





(Jim is missing from these pictures, as he was the night's photographer, and allowed me to post from his digital bounty.)

No comments: