Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas Already??

While making our Target plans over the phone on Tuesday, Jen mentioned that I would have to disappear for a bit while she bought my Christmas present- she had to talk to Jim, but wanted to give it to me right away. My mind's eye browsed through the store wondering what on Earth could be so exciting that it couldn't wait another month. Little did I know that the most exciting game ever lurked beneath the wrapping paper!



I chose the puffy shirt as my game piece.



We have already played four games. Thanks Jim and Jen!!!!! Now I just have to find some Seinfeld fans in Idyllwild...


7 comments:

MomZup said...

The scene is set: Settlers of Cataan vs Seinfeld! I would choose the Seinfeld game.

jen said...

I am not a Seinfeld buff and I managed to hold my own and do okay. I challange anyone to play this with Lisa and not have fun....not possible.

MomZup said...

Can hardly wait! When will you and your game be arriving Lisa?

sarah said...

No way! Who would want to play the master?
People that LOVE to lose.

Darth said...

Is one of the answers on the cards mispelled a la the moops?

lisa d said...

not that we've seen so far- i wouldn't doubt it though!

Josh, Emily, and Kids said...

Uh...bring it over to our house. Scene it challenge is on!