Monday, November 10, 2008

Myspace Misfires

HELLO LISA.....
HOW ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE...WOW I READ YOUR PROFILE AND I REALLY LOVE IT...LET ME START BY TELLING YOU ..AM DANIEL JONES FROM NY..AM INTO BUYING AND SELLING AND ALSO AM CONTRACTOR AND ALSO INTO SHIPPING GOODS...AM NOT MARRIED STILL SINGLE...AND WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU MORE THAN YOUR PROFILE...BECAUSE FRIEND WALKS IN WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD WALKS OUT AND STARS ARE LIKE FRIENDS,THERE'S ALWAYS SOME AROUND YOU JUST NEED TO FIND YOUR FAVORITE ONE....WELL I THINK I FOUND YOU.
KISS FROM DAN

8 comments:

Joel Tom Tate said...

What a riot! Weird but funny!

MomZup said...

Run, Lisa, Run!!! Stick with Facebook!

Andrew said...

I had one very similar to that a couple weeks ago. It was a girl about 20 and she was trying to hook me up with her "hot" mom. yeah......

al'xae said...

creepy.

Kelly Visel said...

Oh, you are his favorite star. That's so sweet...and weird.

lisa d said...

people are bizarre.

sarah said...

He found you!!!!

sarah said...

how many more did he find?


maybe as many as the stars in the sky, hmmm...?