Tuesday, February 10, 2009

For Jen's birthday this year we went to Mojito's for some Cuban fare. I would call Jen my brother's lovely wife, but she's so much more than that. She is my sister, confidant, audience and dear friend. Happy birthday again Jen! Sorry I was a punk and got sick- the make-up weekend will be soon if it ever stops snowing here. My pictures are orange and blurry, but I hate bothering people with constant flashing. The restaurant was packed with cool palm trees and fountains and the food was incredible.












1 comment:

jen said...

AWWWW! You know that the feeling is mutual. I love you so much and even though you were a tad under the weather, it would not have been a celebration if you were not there! You are the best sister!!!!

I am always ready to party with you...so just give me the word! Hope it stops snowing soon, for your sanity sake. LOVE YOU!!!!