Monday, November 23, 2009

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsPrince Is Coming To Town?



Jim and Jen's neighborhood has undergone a ton of construction this year. Every time I visit I am greeted with bright orange signs that say things like "New traffic pattern- Be Alert" (bossy signs!). There is now a roundabout at the Hasley Canyon exit. I know what roundabouts are, and I saw them all over the place in Norway, but when I pull off the I-5 at an exit at which I think I know what to expect, I'm going to need a little more to go on than this little posted doodle. It might as well be a happy face.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

My brother lives off the same exit and I can't stand the round about. The bright orange signs have also frequently failed to tell me the offramp is closed. Good times.

lisa d said...

i hate that too- it takes way too long to go up to parker and backtrack!