Monday, January 04, 2010

It's All About The Exit Row, Baby.

If you want to avoid traffic on your way to LAX, leave at 5:15 on a Sunday morning. Aside from accidentally pulling into the employee parking lot of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery instead of the Van Nuys Flyaway (the sun wasn't up yet, okay?), my trip to Colorado was perfect. All went smoothly through security. Once on the plane, though, the man next to me seemed a little put out by my existence, and I was leery of the couple in front on me passing slices of stinky, cured meat to one another across the aisle- just then I became aware of the empty emergency exit row. I couldn't believe that both seats were free! I pounced immediately. There is something really wonderful about crossing your legs on a plane.



Look at all that room!

2 comments:

MomZup said...

Why are you in Colorado? Have fun!

lisa d said...

oops- that was misleading. these are from my trip in november. i was just searching the archives for postables.