Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January Sixth

Ethan's seventh birthday- I did some shopping in the morning, and eventually found myself at Office Max buying envelopes and a mouse pad. The cashier asked to see my license twice and my credit card thrice. I asked if he perhaps needed a vial of blood or a hair follicle for the transaction. He didn't think that was funny at all.


I picked this little crowned fellow up from school. He informed me that the teacher had to measure his head BEFORE she stapled the crown on. We thought that we might squeeze in some Wii time before Jen got home, but she beat us there, and homework was the first thing on the agenda. Fortunately, Ethan really likes homework.



We had plenty of time for games before Jim got home. This distracted him from the mountain of presents that had been calling to him.


The birthday boy with his bodyguard, Mr. T.




We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. It still kind of kills me to pay full price at a Brinker concept, but my dinner was particularly delicious so I dealt with it.


We had one too many passengers, but didn't want to split up the party, so I was breakin' the law, breakin' the law in the very back.


Brace yourself- here comes a turn!

1 comment:

jen said...

WHAT! I didn't know you were back there! Who snuck you in? :) HE HE HE HE.