Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Finer Things In Life

Our trip in to the Rutland Mall for nothing in particular quickly turned into a first-time pedicure extravaganza!!!! Okay, Sharon has had one before, and I've had many, but this was the first time that I've gotten one in Vermont and from a white person (that's just racial!). I asked if she could put a little rhinestone moose on my big toe, but my humor was lost on her.




Sarah may be hooked.






It was yet another wonderful, Tate-sponsored event. Poor Nathanael who was forced along for this ride was nice enough to take a picture (we were trying to get our newly beautiful feet in the shot, but were far too relaxed to lift our legs that high). We were then promptly told by security that picture taking in the mall is forbidden. I really can't imagine why.

1 comment:

jamin said...

That was soooo much fun!!!!!