Sunday, October 21, 2007

Last Day Picture Frenzy


The Beautiful Vacation Locale


This cute corduroy number was pristine when we left for our walk. It would not remain so.

I snapped away whenever I saw any red, orange or gold so that I'd have plenty of choices when posting vacation pictures. When I actually started to post, however, I decided to go in order- particularly painful to which my fellow bloggers can attest. The tedium of this task forced me to select pictures without any editing. Please enjoy all of the glory:





Wandering woodland nymph.





Please ignore the above photo. Sarah just told me that she doesn't like it.

Visiting the neighbors.



I can't remember why, but here's Jobie doing the Macarena.


Lucy post-puddle.



We don't have vegetation remotely this size in California.

Bowden shot.





Lucy was under strict instructions to stay "on the bridge".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, thank you so much for the wonderful montage of shots! That little muddy blue dress has been washed clean and is ready to be packaged up for its return to California. Thank you so much for coming to Vermont for we enjoyed having you here immensely! Hope those fires are under control.

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

i'm not sure why, but I'm pretty much doing something funny with my arms/hands in every shot you took

lisa d said...

don't fret. that's just an hour's worth of photos