Tuesday, December 22, 2009

...Then Jack Stabbed Me In The Face.


Okay, that statement is wildly sensationalized, but you are reading this post now. My nose had a run-in with his broken Starbucks stir stick, but I was still able to enjoy my coffee. Sarah, Annie, the chickenheads and I went Christmas shopping yesterday. On the way into El Torito the kids found this wall irresistible. Bowden suggested that I take a group shot, then individual portraits. I complied.






After lunch we stopped at the same wall for silly poses. Remembering our first go 'round of these shots well, Jack said to me sternly as I lifted him into place: "DON'T FALL!" .





The mall was crazy. Lines were long. We took a scooter break.






Bowden lost a tooth at the mall!

4 comments:

MomZup said...

Thanks for this post! Wonderful pictures. So sorry you got stabbed!

Kelly Visel said...

I love that Bowden has learned the standard school portrait pose; curl fingers into fist, rest chin upon fist, smile *click*.

al'xae said...

Good call on the prime photo background Bowden's got a good eye. :D

Tevis and Katie said...

to answer a question....my parents live up here in Northern Idaho. About 45 minutes further north then where we are. They moved here over 6 years ago now. crazy! sorry to here about your dad.