Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Not My Typical Seinfeld Post

Jessica Seinfeld has a cookbook out which is full of sneaky ways to get vegetables in your diet via food processor. This piqued my interest immediately, and I tried her brownie recipe last night.



It includes pureed carrots and spinach,




which looked fairly commonplace until I dumped them into the chocolate.



They turned out pretty well. They are very dense, but moist and the vegetables are undetectable once they've cooled. Next time I plan on increasing the sugar a bit since they taste more like bread than brownies.






Okay... what is Newman's favorite candy bar?

4 comments:

jamin said...

Very interesting......
They look good though!!

barefootkangaroo said...

I don't know what his favorite candy bar is, but I do know that he would sell his birth right for a Drake's Coffee Cake.

"That's your big-boy!"

jen said...

Hey, I finally found the cook book. Now I just need to find my food processor. Next time you are over here you should look through and copy some of the recipes.

lisa d said...

totally. mmmm...broccoli chicken nuggets...