Thursday, May 28, 2009

Then Job And Jamin Arrived!

It was a very long week at camp, so imagine how wonderful it was when reinforcements arrived (especially reinforcements who totally dominate on Norman)! Here are all of my pictures from their visit to slave labor camp:


We walked into town on Wednesday for some shaved ice, but I didn't think to take any pictures until we were on our way back to camp. I suppose the tanning salon is as good a backdrop as any.

The Fogles came over to visit . I really do love staff reunions- camp people are my favorite people.


Practice makes blameless.


Showing off their best John McCain waves.



The Fogles keep raising the child ante, but the Tates have been able to keep up with an identical boy, girl, boy, boy lineup. Take that Fogles.


Paul and Cyndi came up on Friday night to hang out. I'm still a little miffed that they stole our Vermonters. Ahh, '95 and '96. We haven't changed a bit, right?







No comments: